- shampoo and steam cleaning of carpets using the Hot Water Extraction method
- Upholstery ( lounge & dining suites )
- Rugs & Mats
- Mattress Cleaning
- Vehicle interiors
- Stain Removal & odour control.
( Most stains can be removed, however, if they are very old stains or have had household cleaners applied to them , then they maybe permanent !.)
The Benefits Of Carpet Cleaning
- Kill dust mites, germs and bacteria lurking in soft furnishings, carpets and mattresses
- Remove flea eggs from areas favoured by your pets
- Gives your carpets a new lease of life with improved colour, softness and a fluffier feel
- Eradicate strong odours and allergy inducing pollutants and pollens
- Remove sweat, blood, urine, food and drink stains from soft furnishings and mattresses
- Save you money by making carpets and upholstery last longer
Carpet cleaning can improve the appearance of your home or office and extend the life of your carpet, but perhaps the most valuable benefit from the process is improving you and your family’s health.
Regular carpet cleaning improves the quality of air in your place and maintains the neatness of your home. You may allow your pets and your kids to play around your home without worrying about them having dust allergies.
By using excellent cleaning methods and materials in your carpets, dust, dirt and allergens won’t be able to quickly build up in your carpet fibers.
Wool carpets can absorb upto 80% of indoor air pollution which remains in the carpets until they are cleaned. The Wool Board of New Zealand recommends having carpets cleaned every 12 months to extend their life and keep them looking and smelling good.